Hello and Bonjour :-)!
One thing in advance: Augustas Box is a project close to the heart where people, fun and satisfaction come first. We are always looking for motivated, cheerful and reliable employees who would like to work in a small team with open communication at eye level.
Business Development Manager (d/m/f)
Do you like cheese, wine and a really good-humored team?
Then you are exactly right with us! We are a passionate company that runs an online shop for exquisite cheese, fine wines and fine delicacies from France. With our enthusiasm for French products and savoir vivre, we want to conquer the hearts of gourmets. In order to further drive our growth, we are now looking for dedicated reinforcements as Business Development Managers to achieve our corporate goals and strengthen our market position.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Expansion of existing B2B & B2C sales to increase sales
- Development and implementation of effective marketing and social media campaigns to increase brand awareness.
- Development and implementation of sales and communication strategies to develop new customer segments
- Developing and maintaining customer relationships , strategic partnerships with suppliers, retailers and potential customers
- Conduct market analysis and competitive observation to identify trends and opportunities and develop new ideas for the company
- At least 3 years of professional experience in business development , ideally in e-commerce or the food sector (completed studies in business, marketing or a comparable qualification are an advantage)
- Proven success in acquiring new customers and increasing sales in the area of online product sales/online marketing.
- Independent, proactive and structured way of working with a high degree of initiative and confident use of the computer
- Strong communication and negotiation skills in German and English (knowledge of French is an advantage)
- Open, friendly and confident demeanor in the team and towards customers as well as the ability to listen, understand and analyze
- In-depth understanding of the e-commerce industry and digital sales channels is an advantage
- Enthusiasm for French culture, products and the enjoyment of cheese, wine and delicatessen
- An exciting job in a dynamic company with flat hierarchies and friendly employees
- An open and team-oriented working atmosphere in which personal initiative is valued
- A weekly working time of 38 hours with an attractive salary
- In-depth exchange of experiences with management on the topics of company development, online marketing, product design, shop development, etc.
- A spacious, modern office in the heart of Schöneberg (Crellekiez!) with drinks at your disposal. Home office possible
- At least one trip to France per year to explore new products and deepen knowledge
If you are motivated, share your passion for French products and savoir vivre with us or at least really want a new job, please send your application documents including a CV and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org!
We look forward to getting to know you and continuing our company’s success story together.